What will I need to do to be admitted?
UNT admissions for ECHS students
We understand that as an ECHS student, you are not the same as most incoming freshmen, so it makes sense that your admissions process should be a little different too. We take your college experience into account during our review process.
Incoming students need:
- A minimum SAT score of 950 or ACT score of 20, depending on your graduation class rank
- A high school transcript showing your credits and graduation class rank
- To have completed the Texas Higher Education Assessment (formerly TASP) or the ASSET, COMPASS or ACCUPLACER tests.
- ECHS students also need a community college transcript showing your course work credits
How to apply
- Meet all application requirements by March 1
- Apply online at ApplyTexas.org
- Submit your SAT/ACT scores (if you’ve taken one or both of them)
- Submit your high school and community college transcripts
- Pay the application fee ($75)
- After March 1, the application fee goes up ($90)
Find out which courses will transfer
Credits transfer easily from community colleges or other universities. By using UNT's Transfer Guide, you can plan your HS curriculum and easily see how the courses you've taken will transfer to UNT.